My friends Hope and Pete just turned 100. Wow! I now have a tiny taste of their thrill in reaching this magic number. This is my 100th post since I began “A Boomer’s Guide to Eldercare” in February, 2010.
Thank you, readers! Most of you are Boomers who seek how-to help and inspiration dealing with your aging parents. Others of you work with seniors and their families every day. A toast to you all!
In celebration, I’m reprising some of my most popular posts, and a few personal favorites.
1. Affordable Senior Housing–Three Models
2. How to Sell Your Parent’s Home in Seven Days
3. Before Using a Senior-Care Referral Agency, Ask These Questions…
1. Your Aging Parent Has Two Developmental Tasks
2. Ready, Set, Go! Tips for Moving Your Parent Closer to You, Part Two
3. Seize the Day! Celebrate Your Elder
I’m always looking for new ideas. Do you have a particular challenge with your ading parent that you’d like help in problem solving? I’m game.
Mark Whitesell says
Congratulations, Alice, on your 100th post! I look forward to reading every post you write as they are most helpful and informative. Please keep up your amazing work!