Happy belated birthday to Boomers Guide to Eldercare! Last month the blog celebrated its second year. You faithful readers deserve an applause!
Who are you? You’re either eldercare professionals or adult children–usually Boomers–grappling with issues relating to your aging parents.
What draws you to this blog? Of the 112 posts so far, here are the most popular subjects (with a sample post):
1. Finding Affordable Senior Housing–Affordable Senior Housing: Three Models
2. Selling Your Parent’s Home–How to Sell Your Parent’s Home in Seven Days
3. Using a Senior-Care Referral Agency–Before Using a Senior Care Referral Agency, Ask These Questions
4. Writing a Great Thank-you Note to Your Parent’s Caregiver–Writing a Great Thank-You Note–Here are Samples
5. Making the Most of Long-Distance Caregiving–Now You See Them, Now You Don’t: Long-Distance Caregiving
Do you have any additional topics which interest you?